Billy Connolly Mug
Designed in Glasgow by Hole In My Pocket, this digitally illustrated mug makes a great gift.
This mug is printed and hand finished in Scotland. While the mugs and are microwave and dishwasher safe. Mugs measure 9cm tall and 7.5cm wide and come in a box ready to gift.
Orders placed before 4pm will be dispatched same day by Royal Mail 1st Class.
Royal Mail state that 93% of First Class mail arrives the next working day, but some can take up to three working days.
We offer free Standard Delivery for orders over £20 and orders over £50 will be sent 1st Class Recorded Signed For.
Next Day Guaranteed Delivery
Where Next Day Guaranteed Delivery is selected, the order will be dispatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery. This service is a guaranteed by 1pm next day service, is tracked end-to-end and requires a signature on arrival.
- Orders placed before 4pm Monday to Friday and before 11am Saturday will be dispatched the same day.
- Orders after 11am Saturday, or Sunday will be dispatched the next working day.
- Orders dispatched using this service on a Friday or Saturday will be guaranteed for the following Monday.
We offer free Next Day Guaranteed Delivery for orders over £75.
Saturday Guaranteed Delivery
If you want to guarantee your order is received by 1pm on a Saturday, please select the appropriate option. Your order will be dispatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Saturday Guaranteed. Orders must be placed before 4pm Friday. Special Delivery Saturday Guaranteed by Royal Mail is a guaranteed by 1pm Saturday service, is tracked end-to-end and requires a signature on arrival.
Named Day Delivery
Orders where Named Day Delivery is selected will be dispatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery to guarantee arrival on the named day. Special Delivery by Royal Mail is a guaranteed by 1pm next day service, is tracked end-to-end and requires a signature on arrival.
Standard Delivery to EU and ROW
Orders to EU and ROW will be sent by Royal Mail standard Airmail. Shipping times for EU are up to 5 working days and ROW are up to 10 working days, however there are a number of things that can cause delay to the duration that are out of control of Penny Black such as customs, local processes and extreme weather. Please check the Royal Mail website for up to date advisory notices.
Premium Delivery to EU and ROW
To track your order to EU and ROW, you may select a tracked option, which will be sent Royal Mail Tracked & Signed Airmail or Royal Mail Tracked Airmail depending on the receiving country's mail system. Shipping times for EU are normally 2-5 working days and ROW are normally 2-7 working days, however there are a number of things that can cause delay to the duration that are out of control of Penny Black such as customs, local processes and extreme weather. We offer free Premium International Delivery for orders over £75.
Tracking a Delivery
We use a variety of different postal and courier services, depending on the size/value/weight and delivery destination of an order. You will be notified once your order has successfully been dispatched and if you have selected a shipping option where tracking is applicable, this will be included within the email. As the tracking format can change depending on the delivery agent, here are a few examples.
- Royal Mail (untracked): 21 digit number(I.E. 0D042918300000008DC1D)
- Royal Mail (tracked): 13 digit number(I.E. KP804092530GB)
- FedEx:12 digit number(I.E.779126303695)
- Parcel Force: (I.E PBJE4088348001, JE4088348 SOMETIMES WILL CONTAIN GB ON THE END)
- DHL: 10 digit number(I.E. 2648333095)
If you require any assistance with the tracking of your order, please contact our customer service team directly on email@example.com
- Contact us to obtain a Return Authorisation
- Package your return. All items to be returned (other than those which are faulty) must be in a saleable condition and returned in their original protective packaging, while the outer packaging can be of your choice (i.e. box, padded envelope, etc)
- Include your Return Authorisation Number - make sure this is included inside the package.
- Address your package: Returns Dept, Penny Black Glasgow Ltd, 721-723 Great Western Road, Glasgow, G12 8QX.
- Send It. It is advised that you use Royal Mail Recorded Delivery to return your item so you can ensure receipt at our warehouse. The package is your responsibility until it arrives at our warehouse, so we recommend that you keep a certificate of posting for your records. Please note the costs of returning items will be at your own expense unless faulty or otherwise agreed with us.
In the unlikely case that the items are received damaged or not re-saleable, we reserve the right not to provide a refund to you and you will be responsible for the cost of such items being returned to you within 28 days. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Postage and Packaging
In the case that items you have purchased are faulty or damaged, we will refund all postage and packaging costs you have paid for receipt and return of the item, unless it was sent to you with other items you are not returning.
So that we can refund your return postage cost, please include a copy of the receipt detailing your postage costs - without this we can only refund you the cost of the item being returned.
A package may be "undelivered" for a number of reasons, typically where the shipping address is incorrect, an item requiring a signature has not been signed for or a failed delivery attempt has not been collected from collection office and has then been returned to sender.
Where an undelivered package is returned to us, we will issue a full refund for the purchase excluding shipping fee. We are unable to re-send undelivered packages, so if you would still like the item, please place a new order.