It's Graduation season again and it's never been more important to celebrate this massive milestone. For any new grad, it's a watershed moment as they say goodbye to education and hello to their new career!
Sending a congratulatory card is a great way to mark the occasion, send the new grad your love and encouragement and wish them well for whatever comes next.
At Penny Black, we've curated a collection of Graduation cards to suit all tastes - from traditional themes to more modern, humorous takes.
But once you've chosen the card, what should you write inside? We've put together a few ideas for you - feel free to pinch them!
- Congratulations on your graduation! We're rooting for you in whatever comes next!
- Sending our love and congratulations on your graduation. We know how hard you worked and we're so proud of you.
- Hooray, no more studying! Time to celebrate, Grad!
- Hats off to you! Congratulations on your huge achievement.
- We're so proud of you - watch out world, here you come!
It's a small gesture, sending a graduation card but it can be really meaningful and may even become a keepsake for the new grad, as they move on to the next phase of their life.
Here are our top picks for Graduation cards this season:
So, whether you want to send a whole essay about how brilliant they are, or a few short words to let them know you're proud, any new grad will be delighted to receive a card to say well done!